Now that we’re in month five of the pandemic, we know from experience that taking care of ourselves is one of the most important things we can do in life. Self-care takes many forms, from wearing a mask at the grocery store to calling a friend when we’re down in the dumps. It can also mean treating ourselves. So here at Atagi Plastic Surgery & Skin Aesthetics, we are always thinking about ways we can treat you that are totally natural and easy, and guess which treatment popped into our heads: platelet-rich plasma (PRP), of course!
PRP is a concentrated portion of your blood that is packed with healing properties and growth factors. We offer a full suite of PRP treatments because PRP revitalizes anything and everything, from your skin to the hair on your head. One lesser-known PRP treatment is the PRP Breast Lift. Have you heard of it?
If you’re interested in enhancing your breast volume or improving the symmetry or shape of your breasts, but you’re not interested in breast implants, a PRP Breast Lift may be ideal for you! During a PRP Breast Lift, PRP gets injected into targeted areas of your breasts, stimulating new tissue growth and boosting blood flow to gradually reveal fuller, firmer breasts without surgery.
A few things to keep in mind:
● PRP Breast Lift is not a dramatic treatment like breast implants can be. Unlike implants, where you can choose the exact size of your enhancement and can go up a few cup sizes, if so desired, a PRP Breast Lift relies on your body’s unique response to the treatment to reveal gradual and subtle volume enhancement in the weeks and months following your treatment. This treatment can be helpful for women seeking rejuvenation after breast implant removal or breastfeeding.
● PRP Breast Lift results may last up to a year, whereas breast implants should last for up to a decade or longer.
● PRP Breast Lift involves no downtime and almost no risk, whereas breast implants can take you out of commission for a week or two.
● PRP Breast Lift is an all-natural treatment that reveals subtle, natural-looking results.
● PRP Breast Lift can help improve textural concerns, including lines and wrinkles or skin crepiness.
● There are benefits to both types of breast enhancement, and we can help you decide which treatment is right for you during your personal consultation.
Here at Atagi Plastic Surgery and our sister practice BESANA Health & Wellness next door, we are committed to helping you look and feel your best in every way! Together, our two practices provide a one-stop-shop for all your wellness and aesthetic needs. To learn more about PRP Breast Lift, BESANA Health & Wellness, or any of our treatments, please call 303.872.5103 or request a consultation online today!